Saturday, June 29, 2013

Onesource Company Picnic

I was telling Dan about how when I was little, every year I'd look forward to my dad's company picnic at Holiday Hill. The fun activities included face painting, pony rides, games, clowns and lots of delicious food and buffets. My favorite was the ice cream truck where you could just go up and ask for whatever treat you wanted and they would give it to you for free (since everything was included). Today I had my first company picnic. We had pizza and swimming at the aquatic center (getting in the water felt so good since it hit 100 degrees today, toasty!) and then Dan and I did some errands in Idaho Falls. This evening, we had dinner (hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, potato salad, pasta salad, baked beans and soda with snow cones for dessert, yum!) but we left right as the Chuckars baseball game was starting since the weather was threatening (it ended up raining) and we're not really into baseball. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment