Friday, June 7, 2013

1 year anniversary!!


 

I can't believe it's already been a year since we got married! Our wedding day was so perfect and magical and this has definitely been the best year of my life! Thanks babe! XO

Since Dan and I both had work on our anniversary (and Dan had to work late), we decided to celebrate the night before. I picked Olive Garden since I had been craving it and it was definitely the right choice! Yum, so good! Dan got stuffed chicken marsala and I got chicken roma. Of course we also got soup (their chicken gnocchi might be one of my favorite soups ever), salad and lots of yummy breadsticks. We also split a strawberry cream cake for dessert. 
Before I left for work today, I surprised Dan with The Art of Monster's University. He was so excited since he loves Pixar and can't wait for the movie to come out. He read the whole thing while I was gone and enjoyed getting a behind the scenes peek!
When I got home, Dan surprised me by getting the cutest summer decorations for our place! There are so many different styles of summer decorations and we weren't quite sure of our vision, but then Dan had the awesome idea to do a country theme and I love it. He got me adorable sunflowers in a milk jug, bumblebees peeking out of a bucket and the delicious mango peach salsa candle! What's even sweeter is that he walked (since I had the car) ALL the way to the craft store since he really wanted everything to be waiting for me! He's the best!

And that was our day! One year down, eternity to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment