Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend...

I wanted to post some of Dan's St. Patrick's Day journal entry! He's the best and I love him more than words can EVER describe!!

3/17/11- "Happy St. Patrick's day!! I Have so much to write about! :) The luck of the Irish was with us! In the morning I got ready and couldn't wait to open my very special and amazing care packages!!!! :) :) I had such a blast opening them!!!! This was what I got! Lucky Charms cereal (!! One of my fave junky ones! Classic! I had it for breakfast right away!! Festive!), a new AE green V neck (I love it! Fits perfectly! Thank you!! I love new shirts!), a CD of Irish instrumentals (Sooo pretty! We listened to it all day in the car with the windows down because it was such a pretty spring day! :) Thank you!!), a little leprechaun (those classic, creepy face style ones! lol I don't know what the company is called but it's classic and on my desk now for a festive decoration!!), Nature Valley granola bars (my family knows me so well! Yum! Some of my faves!!), classic Andes mints and chocolate coins (totally a classic tradition and I love them!! :), green thank you notes (I love them and can't wait to use them! They'll def come in handy!!), one of those magnetic quotes (I love that and it will help me always be happy! :), an Olive Garden gift card (!!! That is soooo awesome!!! I can't wait to take my new comp there!! One of my all time fave restaurants that helps me feel at home! Yum!! Thank you!!), festive St Patrick's day plates, cups and napkins (thank you!! You'll hear about those later :), a book lamp (cool! I never had one of those! Should come in handy! Right now it's attached to my framed picture on my desk like a lamp! :) Thank you for that!!! :), a fun magnetic hangman for the road (!! That will be so fun for car trips!! Thanks mom and dad!!) and last but not least... Mom's very special project!! This one is different from any other she has done! She made an amazing matching game of me, Brita, St. Patrick's day cute pictures, scripture quotes and all my nieces and nephews!! How cool is that! I'll "treasure" it forever! Even came with rules too and in a fancy box! I love it! Thank you sooo much mom and dad!!! How could I ever thank you enough!? You so so much for me for every holiday and every week and I'll never get over how extraordinary you are!! I love you sooo much and look for a thank you note soon on that special thank you card! :) Now onto my amazing Brita's package!! I have the best, most wonderful, most perfect, thoughtful girlfriend ever! How am I so blessed!? Here's what was in her package! Stuff to make festive St. Patrick's Day brownies (Sooo fun!! Great idea babe! :), more Nature Valley granola bars (Could always use more! Thank you!! You know me so well! :) <3), green gum, mints, hand sanitizer and body wash (all comes in so handy! I was out of mints and gum and they're all in my backpack now and my wash is in the shower! Thank you!! :), vanilla lime car fresheners (I put it in the car right away and it smells sooo yummy! Great idea!), Sour cream and onion chex mix (One of my faves! Such a yummy snack and I'm glad the bread pieces are still in it ;) <3), 2 bottles of Stewart's key lime soda (Classic! Everyone was jealous and I gave the other bottle to my current comp Elder Millington. I did share sips with all the Reno house though! Millington and I toasted and took a pic so look for that!!), Easter egg dying kit (Can't wait for that! Thank you honey!!!), shamrock stationary paper (I'm excited to use that for letters!! Thank you :)!! So cute and festive!) and such a cute St. Patrick's Day children's book (I love it! Cute and precious! I love our little collection!! :), and that's it!!! Thank you sooo much! I loved it all and I'm so grateful!!...We went home for lunch and I had another little package from my parents!!!! I seriously can't believe what they do for me. Mom sent a pair of matching cards that got left behind, a note and brownies from OE!! Sooo nice of them!!!!...We came home and I made the brownies to bring to dinner with the festive paper goods!! It was fun and they were tasty!...That was St. Patrick's Day!!! :) I'm sooo happy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment