Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mission Updates :)

I've been meaning to post excerpts from Dan's journals for a while and I finally got a chance! This week Elder Rice became AP (Assistant to the Mission President) and now Dan is the presiding Zone Leader! I'm sooo proud of him and I look forward to hearing all about the adventures he has with that!

3/03/10- "I forgot to write about Sunday night! We visited Steve in the hospital of course and brought him the sacrament and he's doing well. After that we got a call from President saying that 2 of the Elders in our Zone almost got in a first fight so we had to talk to them and settle it. It went good and the problem was resolved. There's a beautiful full rainbow in front of us right now! Def feels like March! I love Spring time. So anyway back to my days... Monday night was spent making visits and now onto yesterday. We went to car inspection at 9:45am right before district meeting. We had District Meeting at 10:30 (I went to Pome'e's) and it was very good. After that we got a call from a lady who is a friend of Steve's telling us that he needed a blessing because they found an infection in his other foot now :( and will most likely have to get amputated too which is terrible. Poor guy. We went and gave him a blessing and I have faith that he'll be healed! We hope and pray so!"

3/04/11- "It was Elder Martin's, Rice's, Schlyfarth's and Barnard's 18 month mark so they had a pant burning party in the backyard. Did I mention Martin is training for the first time since me? Martin also made a pile in the backyard of letters from his ex girlfriend Kelly and burned it lol! They were together just up until like 3 months ago and now she's getting married lol so that was it."

3/04/11- "We met with Ashia around 8pm and she's doing fantastic! She had just got done getting her patriarchal blessing recommend from the bishop!! She'll be getting that asap! Sooo cool! She also got a calling but we don't know what it is yet! So solid!...We weekly planned and during that we got some texts from Jordan telling us how much he loved the temple!! He won't be far!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment