Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Clinical!!


Today was the last clinical of the semester! I'm done with classes (yay!) and once I get through my five finals this week, I'll be halfway through the nursing program! I had clinicals twice a week this semester and we got to be on Medsurg, go to a dialysis center, a cancer center, scrub into surgeries in the OR and go to a mental hospital, which is the picture above. There are some buildings there from the 1930s that they no longer use and are being torn down because they are not to code, but they look exactly like the creepy building you picture mental hospitals being. You would be able to see it a lot better if I had realized my camera was on the black and white setting for some reason, but I didn't realize that until I got home. Oops!

p.s. I was lame and the only April Fool's day prank I pulled was texting my parents that Kersti was engaged :) Johnny got the text and was soo confused lol! I'll have to think of a super good prank to pull on Dan next year to make up for not doing anything this year hm hm hm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment