Sunday, March 20, 2011

:)

I had to post this excerpt from Dan's latest journal because it TOTALLY made me laugh!!

3/09/11- "We had (or tried to have) a lesson with this crazy old guy who's not very active. We were asked to go there. We tried to teach from Alma 32 but this guy was not focused. Then he went on about promising me that within 2 years of being home I will receive my driver's license. LOL! He was like 'I have a gift... I can discern that one of you can drive and one of you cannot...' and then he looked at me: 'I promise within 2 years you will get your driver's license. Don't worry... you will need it because you will need to get to your job...' We didn't know he was nuts but things kept getting crazier. Elder Rice and I were trying really hard not to laugh. Regarding the license I just said 'Wow, I can't wait' lol!"

1 comment: