Sunday, March 13, 2011

LUCKY!!

I'm sooo happy that Spring is almost here! I can't believe that St. Patrick's Day is this week, here are my little decorations...

Love my cute little glittery shamrock door hanger!

And I finished packaging up Dan's care package, I'm gonna mail it off tomorrow and I'm soo excited for him to get it! I'd post the cute pic I took of what's inside but I don't want him to see and not be surprised anymore :)

Jason Mraz's song Lucky totally reminds me of me and Dan so I thought I'd post some of the lyrics!

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday"

I really am SOOO lucky to have Dan and for all our times together and for everything we have to look forward to! I'm sooo blessed in so many ways :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! And actually the other day I was just telling Jake how it reminded me of you guys!

    ReplyDelete