Monday, May 9, 2011

Updates!

How is it almost a month into the semester!? The nursing program is keeping me busy but I'm glad time is going by fast. This semester I have pediatric clinicals and on Thursday I'll have my 1st 12 hour clinical at the hospital. That will be a long day!

I made sugar cookies this weekend with the adorable cookie cutters Dan sent me for Easter! I think the butterfly one is my fave :)

They were really yummy! I forgot to take a pic of them once they were frosted, but trust me, they were cute!

I also finally took down my Easter decorations this weekend and set up this cute artwork Dan's sister in law Laurie made. I love the colors and it matches perfectly with my yummy Orange Dreamsicle candle!!


The best part of this weekend though was getting to talk to my precious sweetheart!! I love him sooooooooo much and it just makes me soooooooo happy that our relationship is as strong and perfect as when he left. He is without a doubt the most spectacular, incredible guy I have ever known and it still amazes me that he's mine! I can't picture my future without him! And I'm sooooooo excited for him to be home in 5 months!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment