Friday, May 27, 2011

21 Things I Love about Dan...

Today was Dan's birthday! I'm sooo glad that next year, he will be home to celebrate and that I'll finally be with him. It's crazy that we've known each other since we were both 15 and been dating since we were 16 years old. I really love that we've grown up together and I can't picture my life without him. I thought it would be fun to list some of the many things I love about him, so here it is!

21. Everything about him is classic and he makes things classic

20. He's thoughtful and notices and appreciates details like I do

19. He has the best laugh ever and hearing it makes me happy. He also doesn't mind laughing at himself and he has an awesome sense of humor

18. He listens to me and understands me and comforts me when I'm sad

17. He has the cutest face in ALL the universes, perfect hair, and I love his clothing style too

16. He makes plans of fun things for us to do and sometimes surprises me with his awesome ideas

15. He loves celebrating the holidays and making them classic

14. He loves baking with me and is a fantastic cook and I can't wait to make more yummy treats when he gets back

13. His personality is amazing and he's always so fun to be with

12. He's neat and clean and organized

11. He looks like a baby angel when he sleeps

10. He's so dedicated and writes me each week and sends me treats and care packages too

9. He's serving his mission and works really hard to be the best missionary he can be

8. He loves kids and will be such a wonderful dad

7. He introduces me to lots of new experiences, like movies, restaurants and Disneyworld

6. He sends me flowers for Valentine's day and always makes me feel so special

5. We have ALL he same goals and feelings on everything

4. We both like pet names that most people would find silly (like cutesums and baby angel)

3. He makes me the B.E.S.T ;)

2. He loves me for who I am and not who he wants me to be

1. He's my dream come true and SOOOOOO incredibly much more!!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment