Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Today was such a fun, yummy, classic Easter and I had to post pics so Dan could see my day! He sent me the cutest, most loving, perfect Easter package and I had sooo much fun opening it!

"Bunny" Bunches of Oats!! Soo cute :)

Opening up my fun treats...

I'm soo excited to make and decorate cute spring sugar cookies with the adorable cookie cutters, frosting and sprinkles Dan sent me!

Hoops and Yoyo cards are da best :)

I'm soo lucky!! Thank you sooo much Dan!! <3

YUMMM!! Eating Cadbury eggs, my fave Easter candy!!

I asked Dan to pick out a nail polish he thought was cute so every time I saw my toes, I'd think of him...

And I painted my toes this morning, I love this color! It's soo cute and springy! Thanks honey :)

My cute Easter display!!

And the delicious Easter dinner I had once I got back from church!! I also sent Dan all the ingredients to make 5 cup salad so we both were able to enjoy its classic yumminess!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Thank you everyone who made my Easter so special and most importantly, I'm soo grateful for my Savior and for everything He has done for me and I know He lives!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute package Danny sent! Love him! Love Easter stuff! :) And your dinner looked so yummy and classic! *miss you both*

    ReplyDelete