Monday, April 11, 2011

Updates!!

I survived the hardest semester of the nursing program and I'm thrilled to be halfway done!! I'm so glad I have just one more full semester until Dan comes home! I can't wait to be with my other half again! This morning, Kersti flew home and I already miss her soo much! We had so many fun times together and it will be sad that she isn't out here with me anymore. I'm looking forward to learning about labor and delivery and pediatric nursing next semester and can't wait for the weather to actually be warm and sunny! Well that's my little update, here are some excerpts from Dan's latest journal so you can know what he's up to too!

4/1/11- "Yay! Another month AND my 18 month mark soon AND April Fool's day! I'm so happy! Plus it's finally spring here. It has been in the 70s the last couple days and we've been sweating in short sleeve shirts. Not mush has happened still in the area. I don't understand! On Wednesday, we had some mormon.org time, some visits, some tracting and a lesson with Mallisa. We tracted until 5:45pm and met Tony, Mae and their family at an Asian buffet/sushi bar! Classic times with them as always! I even had to try octopus (with the suction cups still on and everything!! Yuck!!) and muscle too lol. We had a lesson with Ryan and Katie Robinson after on the talk 'Faith- The choice is yours'. He seemed to enjoy it. That was our Wednesday."

4/3/11- "We came home, did stats and had pday eve!!! We all hung out in our bedroom with a giant tub of ice cream and 6 spoons lol and played 'catch phrase' till midnight! So classic and fun/funny! The house is sooo great right now! My buddies :)"

Sounds like good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment