Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Road Trip!!

My mom, Kersti and I drove out to BYUI so I could have a car for the nursing program. This was my 1st time driving across the country (I've always flown out before) but it was really cool getting to see everything! Here are some pics from it...
All packed up and ready to go!

So I tried to take pics of all the welcome to a state signs, it's a lot harder than it seems lol, but I did manage to get this one and a few others

Mom and Kersti...and notice the Amish couple in line at Burger King behind them :)

Driving past Chicago!

We saw tons of windmills, soo cool!!

For some reason, this house was decorated with a ton of pumpkins :)

We stayed at this fun little hotel full of "regional charm" and it had all these decorations that we took pictures with lol





Good times! I'll do a post on my room once I've finished unpacking and it's all set up!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun on your road trip:-) And I'm glad you made it safe!! Have classes started yet? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Classes start tomorrow but I had a 6 hour nursing program orientation today, so I already have hw and two tests that I'm studying for. I didn't think I'd be so busy already, but everyone says the first few weeks are the hardest and then you get used to it. Send my love to everyone! I miss you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete