Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I miss Dan!!


It's been one year ago today since I've seen the one I love with ALL my heart! It makes me soooooooo sad just picturing our last day together and having to leave at the airport. It was definitely one of the worst/saddest days of my life :( This is the last picture taken of us together, my mom took it the night before when we were playing badminton. Haha I wish it were a little less random, but oh well. I'm glad I'm almost halfway done, and then we'll be counting down the months until Dan comes home! I can't wait for that! Even though I'm sooooooooooooooooo proud of him and I know he is doing what he needs to do and we'll be blessed for it, I still miss him every second that goes by and wish I was with him! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment