Monday, September 6, 2010

I PROMISE!!!


A year ago today, Dan gave me my beautiful promise ring! He asked if I wanted to take a walk after Sunday dinner and we went down to one of our favorite spots on the beach. We were sitting and talking and he asked me if I'd wait for him while he was on his mission. I said "yes! of course!" and then he pulled out my precious ring from behind his back and said "do you promise?" My heart totally skipped a beat and he slid it on my finger. It fit perfectly! A few weeks earlier, his mom had told me that she wanted to buy a CTR ring for Taylor's baptism and asked if she could try on mine to see what it was like. It turns out that she was being sneaky and in reality, she figuring out my ring size! I was just soo surprised and amazed because I wasn't expecting a ring and it was just so perfect! I love my ring and what it symbolizes and the PERFECT, AMAZING guy who gave it to me! I hope the next year flies by because I miss him soooooo incredibly much!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment