Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I Love About Summer...

Today was the 1st day this year where it was actually in the 90s! I got Coldstone to celebrate and I started thinking about some of my favorite things about Summer...

1. Cookouts! And S'mores and Stewart's Orange Cream Soda and Dan's mom's potato salad!

2. No School! (Except this year where I have to be in school half the summer, almost done though!)

3. Walking barefoot in the grass and having a cute pedicure!

4. Ice cream! Yummm vanilla soft serve is one of summer's best guilty pleasures :)

5. Sunglasses!

6. The beach! And hammocks and laying out and being tan :)

7. Water balloons! Soo fun!

And I totally want these cute summer letters, seeing them just makes me think of summer fun :)

P.S. Bought my plane ticket today to go home for summer break!! I'm soo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment