Monday, June 20, 2011

1st Date!!


Exactly 5 years ago was Dan and my 1st date! I remember being soo excited and I kept looking over at him during the movie because I just couldn't believe that I was actually on a date with the most perfect, amazing guy ever :) 5 years later I'm still just as obsessed with Dan (if not more!) and I still can't believe that he's all mine!! He's my dream come true in every way and I'm sooo glad I get to share my eternity with him!! Also, here is the classic movie ticket! I taped it into my journal and thought it'd be fun to post it :)

Today I got an AMAZING anniversary package from Dan!! He's the best!! I'm soooo excited to open it tomorrow, and I'll post pics of what's inside too :)

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO A MAGICAL ETERNITY WITH YOU!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment