Tuesday, June 21, 2011

5th Anniversary!!

I can't believe that Dan and I have been dating for half a decade now! I love how we've grown up together and he really is my other half. He sent me the most loving, AMAZING package and I had sooo much fun opening it and I wanted to post some pics :) I also wore the classic orange shirt that I wore to the YM/YW picnic back in the day...

He TOTALLY outdid himself and even wrapped everything in the cutest Disney paper and attached little notes too all the presents!

Opening all my awesome presents!!

Yummy dessert gum! The Key Lime Pie one is my fave gum :)

The classic candies Dan and I ate during Cars on our 1st date!

A DVD guide to the Disney parks! I can't wait to watch it!

The yummy Bahama breeze candle! It smells soo good and tropical!

I can't wait to play this Disney Apples to Apples! Soo fun :)

Reading my adorable card!!

Dan found the cutest vintage Disney anniversary card!! Love it!!

ALL my incredible presents!! I can't thank you enough Dan!!! You are amazing!!

I'm sooooooo lucky to have Dan and can't picture my future without him!! Happy anniversary sweetheart!! This is just the beginning and I look forward to an amazing eternity with you!! XOXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! It is getting so soon!! I love that we all just love Disney so much, it is going to be so fun to go on vacations there together when we have kids! Oh, and that apples to apples game looks so fun.. we should totally play over Christmas! XO

    ReplyDelete