Sunday, February 6, 2011

I love Disneyworld!!

Disneyworld is amazing!! I had so much fun when I went there for the 1st time in 2009 with Dan, his parents and Jenny and Darin and their kids! Dan's family invited me to go there again this fall when he gets back and this time all his siblings and their families will be there too! I'm so excited and LOVE thinking about it and picturing how fun and classic and magical it will be, so I thought I'd dedicate a post to DW!! :)

Splash Mountain! One of my favorite rides!

Dan and I both love Whispering Canyon! Soo yummy :)

Minnie's house is the cutest! I wanna live there lol

Epcot is soo cool! My fave countries were France and Italy!

It really is the most magical place on earth! Love it!

I can't wait for Disneyworld 2011!! :)

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for Disney World 2011 either! It is going to be so classic. I am already collecting Disney Princess clothing for Kami:) I think we should put countdown tickers on our blogs (I'll look into it:) xo

    ReplyDelete