Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I've been meaning to do this post for a while and I finally got a chance! I got up at 4am so I could open Dan's Valentine's package before I had clinical at the hospital :)

I got Titanic and Catch Me If You Can to add to our collection, an iTunes gift card, chocolates and an adorable Hoops and Yoyo card :) Thank you soo much sweetheart!! XOXO

Dan got me Disney chocolates because we're going to Disney World this fall!!!!

When I got back from clinical, his parents package was waiting for me!! Thank you sooo much!! I loved it!!

Dan's mom and sister Katie found me the cutest shirt that says "Forever" on it!! Hmmm soo perfect!!

And then that evening, I got the most beautiful flowers from Dan!! I absolutely love them!!!

Thank you everyone for making my Valentine's Day so perfect and special!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment