Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Birthday!!

Wow! I can't believe I'm 21! Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so fun and special! Here are some pics of my day...

Dan and I both love Hoops and Yoyo and he sent me the cutest, funniest birthday card! I'm soo glad he'll be home for my next birthday and we can celebrate together!

The AMAZING birthday package from Dan and his parents!! I LOVED it!! Thank you sooo much!!

Look at the cute stickers :)

My fam sent me adorable cards and yummy Trader Joe treats since there aren't any out here and an Olive Garden gift card! That will be so fun to use soon! Linnea also sent me a really cute shirt from Hollister! Thank you everyone!

Red Robin!! Soo good!!

Lol classic :) Thank you Kersti for everything you did to make my birthday special!

My delicious guacamole bacon burger! Gotta love their amazing fries with lots of yummy campfire sauce :)

I had a fantastic birthday and have a feeling this is going to be an awesome, exciting year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was a fabulous day for such a fabulous person!!

    ReplyDelete