Monday, January 3, 2011

Visiting the Guckerts!!

The Taylors invited me to go down with them this past week to New York to visit the Guckerts and help watch the kids while they got sealed in the Palmyra temple! I had such a fun time hanging out with everyone and I wanted to post some pics so Dan could see! We all missed him SOOO much! I'll be posting his Christmas journal entry soon too :)

LOL Jake, Jordan, Kent and Nathan

Jace was super excited for Unky's amazing pizza!! YUM!!

It was also Kent's Birthday so we had his party there! He had a Batman party and everyone played games :)

He got a Batman costume as one of his presents that he wore for the rest of the party (and the next days too!) and blew out the 5 candles on his Batman cake!

We also visited the Joseph Smith Center, which was cool because I'd never been there before. I love all the classic church history sites in New England.

I had fun keeping cute baby Luke happy and entertained while we were driving. Had to get a pic of him enjoying his 1st Christmas cookie lol!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that was SO much fun! I'm so glad you came!! Hope school is going well! Miss you as always!

    ReplyDelete