Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's great to be home and I've had so fun celebrating these past few days! My grandmother joined us on Christmas Eve for dinner...

And we exchanged presents!

Santa's little helper :) Ever since I was 8 years old, Kersti and I have always done my mom's stocking! It's one of my fave Christmas traditions and it's always so much fun to get her everything and see how much she enjoys it!

Hung by the chimney with care :)

My mom opening her stocking!! Action shot :)

I love my nativity set and every year I get new figures to add to it! This year I got the three Wise Men!

You can see some of the nativity set! I need to take a better picture that has everything in it. p.s. My favorite kind of nativity sets are with Mary holding baby Jesus, it's just so sweet and loving

Just chillin' :)

Opening my precious Christmas package from Dan!! I love him sooo much and can't wait for him to be home next Christmas!! I LOVED getting to talk to him, that was the best part of the day!!XOXOXO

Dan sent lots of classic Christmas movies for our collection!! I can't wait to watch them, thank you sweetheart!!

And then we went to my Aunt Linda's Christmas party! Good times with everyone :)

My favorite Christmas saying is "Wise Men Still Seek Him", which beautifully reminds us what the true meaning of Christmas is. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment