Monday, December 20, 2010

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

It feels soo good to be done with the semester and to be home! Kersti and I got in about 2am yesterday :) Before we left, we got to attend the dedication of the BYUI Center. President Eyring, Elder Bednar and Elder Neilson were there and it was soo awesome to hear them speak. The center seats 15,000 and it's cool because I'll be graduating there next December :)

Elder Bednar speaking! (I was sneaky/naughty and took a pic)

On the shuttle!

The gas station/ Arby's where we stopped. It was snowing so I was a little worried it would get worse and delay our flight, but luckily it stopped snowing. The saddest part of the trip was when road divided and "To Reno" was on the left but we took the right to the SLC airport :(

On the plane! It was Kersti's 1st time flying across the country (since we drove out to school). I'm soo glad we made it home safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment