Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally updating :)

Wow, this week has flown by! I just got home from working the whole day at Junior Swim Team Championships, I'm glad everything went well with it. I've been sooo busy with work and writing Dan and getting everything together for the Nursing Program and studying for my Anatomy final this week, but I'm finally updating Dan's journal entries! Enjoy!

7/21/10 "Pretty good day yesterday! At 10:00am we left for our Zone Meeting. Our zone is pretty small compared to Vegas but I like it. Elders Marshall and Anscough are very good ZLs. I like them. The Zone Meeting was really fun...we had fun introductions of everybody (which included an embarrassing moment and a video of what our parents think of us as missionaries. The ZLs called all our parents! They edited a video of all the highlights cutting back and forth to music (they had our parents on speaker phone). I listened to mine but couldn't recognize anyone! The spirit was strong and powerful. They did a great job with the presentation. It was all about working hard like our parents think we are. Then they connected that with our Heavenly parents and how much they love us. It was great. Very motivating for me! I asked who they talked to at my house and Elder Marshall talked to my mom. They said they talked longer to her than any other parent lol! They proved it to me by telling me the grandad/lasagne story lol and the coins falling out of my pocket on the 1st date story haha. I knew they were telling the truth after that! I guess my mom was the one who said 'Is this a prank?' lol I'm excited to talk to mom about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment