Monday, June 21, 2010

Four AMAZING years!! XOXO


I can't believe that today is our four year anniversary!! It seems like just yesterday we went on our double date with Meg and James to see Pixar's Cars and got ice cream at Friendly's afterwards! I remember sitting next to Dan in the theatre and I kept looking over at him because I just couldn't believe that I was actually on a date with the most perfect, amazing guy I had ever met! He had a bunch of change in his pockets and every time he moved, coins would clink to the floor, soo funny and CLASSIC!! Then the next day, we went to my ward's annual YM/YW picnic at Stratton Brook Park. I went to Meg's before to hang out with Dan and I wore an orange Hollister shirt because I knew that orange was his favorite color, and I was AMAZED when he opened the door and was pretty much wearing the exact same outfit as I was!! We both had on orange Hollister shirts, khakis (but he was wearing shorts and I had pants) and brown flip flops! It was totally a coincidence but it just showed us how similar we are and that we are sooo perfect for each other!! That was also the day we held hands for the first time and became official!! I'm just soooooo incredibly lucky that we've been together for these four magical years, they really have been the best years of my life and I'm sooooo grateful for Dan and for our amazing relationship and I look forward to an amazing eternity!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH SWEETHEART!!! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Crazy that you guys have been together for almost as long as me and Chad! So fun:-) The story about how the change kept falling out of Danny's pocket is SO classic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy! I was thinking that when I first came around, you and Chad weren't even engaged yet! I meant to comment on your blog, I LOVE Kami's photo shoot and your father's day post, soo cute!! And I can't wait to see pics from Meg's luau when u post them :)

    ReplyDelete