Monday, May 24, 2010

Updates from Dan!!

Here are some excerpts from Dan's latest journal entries...
05/13/10- "Okay yesterday was soooo fantastic!! I had such a good day! I'll write all about it: In the morning, our studies were extra good! We had full studies, song, prayer and learned from each other. That started the day off right! We got out working right at 10:30am and started tracting. We got picked up by Nigel at lunch time and she took us out to a family favorite Thai place and it was really good! :) I had a delicious white chocolate raspberry oreo crust cheesecake crust for dessert and we had lots of fun! We went to Walmart after to get bottled water because we were out and I also picked up a Disneyworld present from the photo center for Brita! From there, Nigel drove us to a ward building to practice our musical number (for Zone Conference- Be Still My Soul) with the other guys and it's turning out really good!"

"We had almost 3 hours of tracting and 10 contacts and 3 lessons! We're being so blessed for being diligent and obedient and it makes me want to do better and work harder than ever! I know God is looking our for us, protecting us and helping the work progress. I'm sooo happy in this area and I love to see progress and success!! We're def changing this area around for the better! That's all for now... I'm at Zone Conference now and it's going really good!"

And the final mission stats for the week were 11 1/2 hours of tracting, 72 contacts, 21 lessons and 4 new investigators! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment