Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!!

Happy Birthday Dan! I can't believe that he turned 20 today! And since I met him back when we were 15, it's crazy to think that we've know each other for half a decade now!! I'm sooo excited to hear how he enjoyed all his birthday care packages and presents from his fam and me! Dan loves Toy Story and is super excited about the new one coming out (even though sadly he will have to wait until he finishes his mission to see it) so that was the theme and his fam sent adorable party paper goods and lots of fun presents wrapped in Toy Story wrapping paper. His aunt OE even baked and mailed him his favorite strawberry cake that he has each year for him to enjoy :) I'll post the pics as soon as I get his memory card.

I was thinking about how much can happen in a year! At Dan's last birthday, he was working on putting in his papers and didn't even have any idea where he would be going and now he has been serving for almost 8 months out and totally loving it!


Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! I love and miss you tons!!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment