Monday, October 17, 2011

Almost Home!!

Dan gets home TOMORROW!!! How amazing is that?! It still seems just too good to be true for me. It's been over 25 months since the last time I've seen him, which is such a long time. I always knew I'd wait for him, because I knew he needed to serve a mission and I knew I needed to marry him, and waiting was the only way to accomplish those two goals. I'm really glad that I was able to be so involved in his mission by getting copies of his journal every week and his memory cards and hearing all about his investigators and what he was up to. I've loved hearing about his experiences and I'm soo proud of all his hard work and all that he was able to accomplish! But I'm glad missions aren't longer then two years because I'm sooo ready for him to be home! I need to be with my other half! I can't wait to see him this weekend! It will be soo fun and classic and perfect, just like him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment