Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nerf Competition!



Back in May, my little brother Johnny entered a Nerf contest and wrote an essay about why it's "Nerf or Nothing". We were sooo surprised when about a month ago, he received a phone call saying he was one of the finalists, and then even more amazed when he won! Seriously, no one wins these things! He and my mom were flown down to Orlando for a three day, two night vacay! His team competed in four Nerf games, but since they didn't qualify for the finals, he had time to visit DisneyWorld! They went to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and had soo much fun! I picked them up from Bradley tonight. My mom remembered that when I went to DW, I brought them these yummy chocolate dipped Mickey treats, so she brought them home for me and my sisters. I'm sooo excited to be there in just 3 months!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment