Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July!!

I was soooo excited this morning to open my AMAZING package from Dan!! He did such a perfect job and I can't believe he found so many cute, festive things for it!! I wanted to post pics so he and everyone else could see how much I LOVED it!! Thank you sooooo much sweetheart!!

Red, white and blue cuteness!

Taking all my fun presents out :)

Sooo cute and patriotic!

I love this cute Bath and Body handsoap! It's apple pie scented!

Cute hand sanitizers!

Opening the adorable patriotic cookie cutters!

Love them! Dan and I want to have cookie cutters for all the different holidays :)

Dan sent me the cutest patriotic baking mixes and supplies! Soo fun!

He also found these adorable patriotic Disney treats! A keychain, bracelets, an anklet and buttons!

Reading his perfect card!

I'm sooo impressed he found a card that was not only read, white and blue, but totally perfect for us!

ALL my treats!! I can't thank you enough Dan!! This was soo amazing and made my day soo fun :)

I can't believe everything Dan does for me and I'm soooo lucky he's mine!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HONEY!!!! XOXOX

Also, here are the cute, funky stars I made to decorate my room!

I hope everyone had a fun, festive 4th of July!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw...Dan made such a cute package! And those stars you made are adorable:) Are you home yet?

    ReplyDelete