Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

*My precious, loving Danny, our relationship and memories, that he's serving his mission (and is more than halfway done :) and the eternity we have to look forward to *My family and their love and the fun times we have and that Kersti and I are roommates *Dan's family and their love and generosity and how they always make me feel so welcome *The people who love me *Being accepted into the Nursing Program and the teachers who help prepare us to be the best nurses we can be *My health and my body that lets me accomplish everything I need to *Having the gospel in my life, temples and feeling the Spirit *My cute room that's decorated just how I like it and always feels so cozy *Having a car out at school so I never have to walk home carrying groceries *Cute clothes, Anthropologie, Hollister, UGG boots and hoodies *Disneyworld and all the fun, classic, amazing memories I have there *Watching movies on cozy couches *Pasta, ice cream, chocolate and all my other favorite foods *LIFE!!! I can't even count my blessings and I am sooo incredibly grateful for EVERYTHING that I have been given!! Happy Thanksgiving!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment